Wednesday, February 13

Since I have been tagged, I am suppose to mention 5 things that no one knows about me. I have to think about this myself. Ok here goes,

1. I love gardening. Most people that know me will know this but the part they don't realize is that all I do is put the seeds into the ground. Mother Nature takes over. I really don't do anything. It's even hard for me to remember to water them. I have to make a scheduled time to do that or they go without for longer than they like. I guess that is 2.

3. I thoroughly enjoy a pond that I dug about 10 years ago and this winter its beginning to give me fits. The water is leaking out and not a slow leak like before and for a short time I thought about getting rid of it. This means that I have to remember to add water, Poor Fish!!

4.Talking on the phone isn't one of my favorite things to do. Don't know why but it is.

5.This seems like one of those chain letters that you get that tell you to pass it on. I used to do that too but not anymore.

2 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

Thanks for the special info, but especially for the beautiful painting you posted of your pond. It's so romantic and soft. I can see why you like looking at it.

Jane said...

Aunt Mary Jane,
I have seen so much of your art but you have been hiding these. They are so beautiful....my fav is "Love of Food." It just reminds me of Italy, now all I need is an espresso and we're set. Blogging is a wonderful way to outlet your thoughts. Love it!!!
Jane